Monday, June 2, 2008

THE SCHISM

The time is up and it’s the end of my not so bright day,

The cold silence juxtaposed with the sky, pale gray,

The lack of communication is a mask that hides the pain,

I chuck my soul and conscience down the drain…

Now willing to risk it all for the thrill that pushes me ahead,

The maniacal Mr. Hyde trying to make the most till I am dead,

The mirror of hatred unveils its pallid face beneath the hood of sadism,

I have no fears, for I have already bridged the chasm…

The demons of darkness unleash their fury and rage,

The blood spilled and feelings ripped apart setup the stage,

For the final act of pandemonium,

Good and bad must always maintain the equilibrium…

The bizarre chains of thoughts that eat up my head,

The bold and brave must only chose the path I tread,

It is the only way to be complete, my only respite,

The schism is in me, the light of Lucifer within me shines bright…

At dawn, I lay exhausted and foaming,

Wishing the acts of night would be only be my dreaming,

But I find the stains that adorn my body, the weapons lying astray,

It’s the line between right and wrong that fades away…

p.s. - this is a dedication to the millions of people who know how it feels to have their hearts ripped apart by evil and decadence.

1 comment:

Debidutt Acharya said...

not visible...change da color dude...or is da content worth camouflaging.....he he

The Creations of LSD

The Creations of LSD
Dream of God
Powered By Blogger

I love 7

I love 7
Flowersssss
Powered By Blogger

I live here...

I live here...
The Depths of your sea...