Monday, June 2, 2008

Goodbye to Romance

This road is one I have never taken,

I stand alone and if I not mistaken,

I am the lost child in this lost land,

Searching for her helping hand…

All my life I waited for her,

I wonder if I have to linger forever…

The dreams I dreamt and the castles in air,

I was standing with arms open, she was never there...

This love, I am very sure is not shallow,

It has made me blind and my heart mellow…

Her beauty has enchanted my soul,

To seek her and make her mine is the only goal I follow…

It’s true that Love is the essence of life,

I just wish it was a myth…

For I have not felt Love since years ago,

I don’t think I have a long way to go…

Its now time for me to leave the world,

Sometimes there is no fruit for penance,

Love is what that can’t be stolen nor sold,

Its time to bid goodbye to romance…

No comments:

The Creations of LSD

The Creations of LSD
Dream of God
Powered By Blogger

I love 7

I love 7
Flowersssss
Powered By Blogger

I live here...

I live here...
The Depths of your sea...