Saturday, February 7, 2015

The new poem written in my first 5 months in Sammamish, WA, USA


IN THIS STRANGE WORLD

 

In this strange world, full of fog, I float alone...

In this new found land of separable freedom, I march alone...

In this beautiful town of silent people, I try to find my own....

Will there be an end to my solitude? No, I must wait on and on...

For every morning carries hope and strength; or so I fawn…

 

The farther the land, the greener the grass - in foresight,

But now wavering among equally good choices in austere hindsight…

Albeit a few months, seem no less than a few years – this seclusion slices you like a stiletto …

Spent gazing out of a window, watching the road - my life…

 

To my dismay - I think from friends and foes alike, I shall always be cast away,

For I do not heed the inner voices, the ones that scream night and day…

I always choose one and lament the other that is my very nature…

A race with my own self, where there prevail - no winners nor losers,

Beggars like me can never be Choosers…

 

And so the struggle goes on every day till I pause,

When A feeling from deep within the crevices of my heart,

Rises and conquers my brain – “I must depart”…

To Reunite with my brethren and nurture my nation

To feel at home, and inundate this chasm of ire…

 

And so, I gather my sooty stacks and rusted relics, prepare to fly…

Into the warmth, back to my roots in a visceral high…

 

 

No comments:

The Creations of LSD

The Creations of LSD
Dream of God
Powered By Blogger

I love 7

I love 7
Flowersssss
Powered By Blogger

I live here...

I live here...
The Depths of your sea...